Below after the guidelines, information about the process of submission is provided.
What makes a good blog post?
- If it is written with heart, readers will be able to relate with it.
- It should be clear and should provide helpful insights and tips.
- It should be practical and actionable.
Guidelines for the submission of a post.
- Choose a nice title, title length should be between 7-15 words.
- The length of title should be between 700-2500 words.
- Share your personal and honest work.
- You may share your personal story for the readers to learn from.
- Article should be in niche of personal development and mental health.
- Try not to make paragraphs too lengthy. Keep paragraphs 3-5 sentences long.
- Share your full name.
How to submit?
- Share your work through mail on email@example.com. Your article should be in plain text and not in html format. Provide title in subject line of Mail.
- We will respond to you with in a week if your Article match the criterion for publishing.
- Your article may be edited for clarity, spelling mistakes, grammar or readability.
And last but not the least Thank you for sharing your work with us at flip2change community.